We’re friends, so let’s be nice to one another. While you are always welcome here, harsh criticisms and negativity are not. I simply ask that your thoughts be expressed with respect and grace.
In 2009, the Federal Trade Commission (FTC) revised their guidelines regarding endorsements and testimonials in order to protect the public from any intentionally errant or misleading advertising that has been paid for by a group or company. Since this blog is a source of income and may occasionally incorporate endorsements or testimonials, I feel it is important to disclose the following to my readers:
- The content of my blog is a source of income for me and therefore may be used to promote products, services, or other businesses.
- I only choose to promote products/services/businesses that I feel will be beneficial to my readers and/or are resources I have used myself.
- Products provided to me by advertising partners for my review may be given to me free of charge. This does not ensure a positive review of the product in any way.
- I will always give my genuine opinion about a product or service, whether or not I partner with the service provider and/or receive payment to do so.
- My goal is to provide accuracy and fairness to my readers, and I would never compromise the truth in order to make money.
- Mentions of associated products/services/businesses within the content of my blog may or may not be noted as an affiliate in every reference.
While I don’t claim to be an expert at any topic mentioned on this blog, I seek to inspire others with the information and opinions I provide here. The purpose of my blog is to pass along information. While my blog may generate a small income to compensate me for my time, research, and ideas, I appreciate the value of every reader. I hold myself to the highest standards of integrity and make it my goal to be up front and honest in every way.
What you see here belongs to me unless otherwise noted. I will not be held liable for possible injuries obtained while using information from this blog. Please feel free to share the content and photos, but only if you provide a direct link back to this blog. I encourage sharing, but stealing is wrong.
I am not responsible for republished content from this blog on other blogs or websites that have done so without my permission.
I use third-party advertising companies to serve ads when you visit my Web site. These companies may use aggregated information (not including your name, address, email address or telephone number) about your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services of interest to you. If you would like more information about this practice and to know your choices about not having this information used by these companies, please see: http://www.networkadvertising.org/managing/opt_out.asp